Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Without You

Without you here by me, my body aches and my heart longs to be closer to you.
I would rather be deaf than to not hear your angelic voice.
If I never got to see you again, anything the world would show me would pale by comparison to your beauty.
The scent of your perfume is the most intoxicating thing I've ever smelled, but only if you're wearing it.

Everything I have, and everything I am, I can attribute to you and the way you completely changed my life forever.
You are an angel sent to me from above to show me how things "can" be.
I am truly a changed person because of you.

Without you, I am dead to the world, and without you, I would be dead already.

Your love has kept me alive, and I shall cherish it for the rest of my days.

Simply put, I Love You. I know you know this...I know you understand it more than anything I've ever been able to say or do.

I know you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Love I have for you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you I would respond. Part of me would really like to say aawwwwww, but right now is not the best of times. I hope you understand the sheer will power it takes for me not to make a very degrading comment about love. All I will say is I read your blog and I have commented as promised. God bless you.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are soooooooooo sweet!!!!!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you love this woman so much, but think about your readers. Nobody, except possibly this woman, wants to read what you have to say about her all the time. Consider keeping a private diary or sending her an e-mail.

5:57 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

hard2stop, thanks for reading and responding. I know what you're going through and I appreciate your positive comment even though you're going through tough times.

redneckgirl, I'm that way because of you.

countrymusicfan, lol....ya know Chicago, it's weird seeing so much negativity from somoene I used to consider to be so positive. Just thought you should know. Also, I don't recall asking you to read my blog, but it is public forum, so you are more than welcome to your opinion. Know this though...your opinion will not affect the way I run my blog, so if you don't like reading what I have to say, don't read it.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think my comment was negative at all. I was just expressing an opinion. You're right about one thing though- I don't have to read your blog, so from now on I won't.

5:24 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

countrymusicfan, thats cool with me.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's sweet how much you care for this woman, and hope she feels the same in return. Love can be a wonderful thing, and wish you the best of luck for your years to come together.

8:18 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I love this woman with all my heart and soul, and I would literally do anything for her. I have a feeling that she feels the same way as I do. Thanks for the luck wish. I think that love is a wonderful thing, and I hadn't had a chance to see that until I met her.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home