Friday, February 17, 2006

My Dedication

Found this poem online and it so reminded me of the Love of My Life. So I'm posting it here tonight.

Winter Moonlight

The snow, so peaceful and serene,
Caressed by the soft moonlight,
Gave magical feelings to the night.
The soft blue glow,
The lovers' words that then did flow,
Their lips closer and closer until,
Locked in the throes of a passionate embrace,
He decided to express his feelings,
To keep her safe.
He whispered softly,
His words like music to her ears,
"I Love You,"and her response the same,
Heard like the gentle breeze,
"And I, love you, forever."
That was the night they promised to be together through everything,
Each to care for the other when old and gray
A lovers' pact the most likely to last.


- Krista J. Mikula -


If you're reading this now Love, I hope that it has brought a smile to your face and that familiar warmth into your heart. I hope it makes you feel the way that it made me feel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is beautiful!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home