Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Doin' Something Right

This is one of my all time favorite songs, and of course, reminds me of the Love of My Life. It's called "Must Be Doin' Something Right".

This song reminds me of the way she looks at me, the smile on her face when she would be near me, and it's a very fitting song for the relationship we had.


"Must Be Doin' Something Right"

A woman is a mystery
A man just can't understand
Sometimes all it takes to please her
Is the touch of your hand
And other times you got to take it slow
And hold her all night long
Heaven knows there's so many ways
A man can go wrong

Must be doing something right
I just heard ya sigh
And lean into my kiss
And close those deep blue need you eyes
Don't know what I did
To earn a love like this
But baby I
Must be doing something right

Anywhere you wanna go
Baby show me the way
I'm open to suggestions
Oh whatever you say
Tonight's about giving you
What you want
Whatever it takes
Girl I hope
I'm on the right road
Judging by the smile on your face

Must be doing something right
I just heard ya sigh
And lean into my kiss
And close those deep blue need you eyes
Don't know what I did
To earn a love like this
But baby I
Must be doing something right

Don't know what I did
To earn a love like this
But baby I
Must be doing something right
Must be doing something right
Must be doing something right

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's a pretty good song, but I have an observation to make. If you were "doin' something right", wouldn't she still be with you? Just a thought. Good luck

5:32 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

The good thing about this girl is that she is worth the wait. Perhaps that is what I'm doing right.

6:08 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

One more thing...what kinds of country music do you like best. Hopefully you'll get a blog set up and perhaps we could share and compare country music songs.

Also, thanks for wishing me luck. I appreciate it. Check out my earlier blog about country music murderers. Many have found it quite enjoyable :)

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looooooove that song!

10:42 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I know you do...and so do I. It also makes me think about you and always seems to make me smile.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home