Friday, January 20, 2006

I Work Where?

This is the story of something that happened to me on Tuesday, and I thought I would share it, because it's pretty damn funny...even if it did happen to me.

My day started out pretty normal. Soon I was about town and going places, doing things...you know...the daily hustle :)

So it comes time for me to be going to work, and I must have been on cloud 9 or 10 even (I had been having a great day), and I start driving to work.

I pull in the parking lot and start to open the door when I realize one critical mistake. The parking lot I pulled into was the one of my last job, where I no longer work.

That's right...go ahead and make fun...lol.

I went to the wrong job, but let's just say that Tuesday was a great day to go to work wrong, and I'd happily do it again :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home