Monday, January 09, 2006

Super Dog!!

I'm driving down the road, minding my own business when this little Scotty dog runs out in front of my truck. I barely miss hitting the little ball of fur, and as I'm driving away, I see the dog has tags on, so I decide to try to get him and take him back to his owners.

I pull my truck into a church parking lot and get out, running after the dog. After about a minute of me chasing him, he decides to look back and he sees me, and puts on a burst of super dog speed.

I also started running faster but I had no chance in hell of catching that little bundle of fur. I finally decided to stop chasing Superdog because I had gotten severely tired and way out of breath....I mean, I am out of shape ya know.

I practically had to crawl to get back to my truck, and when I got in, I had to take a few moments to catch my breath. Then I drove off again, and hoped Superdog would be fine.

I'm hoping nobody saw me running too much, because I'm very sure that it would have been too funny to see :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile! ~hugs~

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds very funny. Just wait until you chase Habit around the house. After about 3 trips up the steps you will get smart and shut the bedroom door...lol. I just gave you some sound advice by the way, hint hint. Hey I thought you were going to blog about the blanket? Anyway it was very nice of you to try to put superdog back with its family.

9:11 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I will always be here to make you smile redneckgirl :)

h2s, I won't be chasing that dog too much....lol

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home