Monday, January 02, 2006

Sorry

This is for those who may have tried to call me today but got nothing, not even the answering machine.

The storms knocked out my power, and as far as I know, it's still out. I hope anyone who may have called didn't think I was on the other line and not clicking over, because today that definitely wasn't the case.

On a funnier note, I had to get ready for work by candlelight tonight. It was really relaxing in the shower with the dim lights, but a pain in the ass when trying to fix my mop of hair.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered if you made it through unscathed. Good to see power outage is all you had to deal with.

7:51 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I made it through, and I think my power may be back on now....I tried calling my house not too long ago and got the machine, so it's all good :)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am glad you are ok. I do the candle thing just to relax sometimes...lol...but normally is a bubble bath not a shower. A mutual friend of ours slept through a tornado that came through her area....lol...I guess she was really tierd.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy reading your blog. We enjoy karaoke sometimes as well - where do you go? Do they play all types of music? Just looking for a good spot.

9:57 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl, it figures....lol...I don't know why, but I can see her sleeping through a tornado...no offense hard2stop, but you gotta admit it is funny...lol.

mk99, we all go to a bar in Louisville called Union Station, which we have dubbed "The Redneck Bar", because that's just what it is....a little redneck bar in the middle of a shopping center. They have a decent selection, and the DJ will let you bring in your own disks as well. I sing a lot of country, but I am currently banned from singing anything from Bryan Adams....lol....long story...may blog about it one day :)

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..ps mindtwister bite me.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home