Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Weekend

This weekend was sort of eventful for me...at least the nights were. I have been going to the karaoke bar after work most nights to get my sing on, and joke around with some of the cool people up there.

I went Saturday night, and it felt different to me for certain reasons, and I did get a little down during those times, but the people there wouldn't let me stay down for long :)

I got to sing more last night than I ever did in one night before, and it was cool. I tried some new songs, and some different types of songs. I sang (don't laugh now) "Once Bitten Twice Shy", and I think I did pretty good at it.

I have been neglecting the blog just a little bit due to training new people at work, and going to the karaoke bar, and just not knowing what I want to say. Hopefully this will change soon...the not knowing what I want to say :)

Anyhow, for those who care, this was my weekend, and now I'm getting ready to deliver some stuff to my mom and then maybe go pick up a few bucks worth of groceries so I can have some food for the week.

To everyone who reads this....take care of yourself, and feel free to get in touch with me anytime to talk, say hi, or whatever.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are going out and that your peeps won't let you stay down.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I am so glad to hear you aree getting out and enjoying yourself.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U need to sing more often. U can actually sing unlike me. LOL

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home