Thursday, November 24, 2005

I Got Turkey!!!!!

Thanksgiving just isn't Thanksgiving without a little bit of turkey, and today was a day for me to be very thankful I got some turkey. My work provided turkey dinners for everyone who worked today, so I got myself a helping of turkey, dressing, green beans, and of course, mashed potatoes.

It wasn't anywhere near the best i ever had, but hey, who am I to complain about turkey I wasn't gonna get anyway.

I ate all that up, then had a nap (yes, at work...lol), and then just played on the web in between helping my trainee out with her calls tonight.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'm planning on seeing comments from you tomorrow :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks that you had to work. I lucked out and got Thursday, Friday and Sat off. Bless your heart.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo Glad you got your turkey! lol

2:14 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I'm glad I got some turkey too....now I want some more...lol.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home