Monday, November 14, 2005

For You

I know everyone knows who you are, as do you.

You know how much I love you. I was watching a show the other day, and they came to a scene that was kinda sad, and they started playing a song, and I started thinking about you even more than I usually do.

It wasn't so much the song that got me thinking about you than it was the lyrics. I know it sounds pretty corny, but it was from an old Cindi Lauper song, and I'm showing the relevant lyrics here for you to see, and for everyone to understand how I feel about you, and how much I care.

If you're lost
You can look
And you will find me
Time after time.
If you fall
I will catch you
I will be waiting
Time after time.

This made me think of the commitment I have pledged to you, and how it will stand the test of time.

I always want you to know that there will never be a time, until I'm no longer living, that you can't call on me....that I won't be there for you....that I won't be waiting.

This is what I do for you :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats sweet.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an amazing man.

12:01 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

If I am an amazing man, it's all because of you my love :)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home