Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Second Hardest Thing

I love soda. I love soda with a passion. And I'm gonna have to give it up. I have decided that I have been consuming entirely too much soda, and I need to come up with a way to wean myself away from it.

Anyone who knows me knows that this will be the second hardest thing I could ever do in my life...I think everyone already knows the first.

I'm guessing that what I'm going to attempt to do is to start off slowly by drinking one less soda than I normally do now, and try and replace it with water. Then I'll drop another and replace it with water, until I'm down to maybe one a day or less.

One thing I don't want to do is to replace the soda with something equally bad like coffee or something else. I want it to be a cleansing experience, like it was when I stopped eating McD's. I don't ever eat McD's anymore, except for the occasional McGriddle, and of course, their addictive soda.

This is going to be extremely hard seeing as how I love my soda so much, and how I'm an excellent sodologist.

Wish me luck in my endeavors in this, as I'll probably be cranky as hell without it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am trying to cut down on my S-O-D-A........but I believe I may need to go to a support group or something.......the soda keeps calling my name. I could give up food completely if I can have all the soda I want...lol...but that's not a very balanced diet. Good luck on your battle with the soda monster!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear Mcdonalds puts crack in their soda!!!!! It just calls your name all the time. I know, we can sue them for their crack soda and take that trip.

12:42 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Oh yes...I know that McD's has Cracka Cola....highly addictive subject...I want one now...lucky for me, I don't have the cash to go buy one...lmao.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home