Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Night Part 3

After finishing my meal, which I do while I'm on the expressway, I turn on the heat, and turn up the radio and start singing along. That's when I run right into what has to be the thickest wall of fog I have ever seen. It was so thick that I literally couldn't see even 3 feet in front of me. All the signs on the Snyder were invisible until you were directly on them. I had to use the road lines as beacons so I could stay on the road. It cleared away right before I got off of the expressway and it was smooth sailing again....or was it?

Right after I got off the expressway, I ran into another wall of all consuming fog, and had about the same level of visibility as before. This lasted until right about the time I got to my street. The only thing I could see in front of me were a little of the road lines, and then the glowing traffic lights, which through the fog, looked like green, red, and yellow eyes of hideous demons waiting to devour any who crossed their paths.

I get home, and go inside, and turn a movie on, and start writing here my entries while they are extremely fresh on the mind. Hope everyone enjoyed this, as I know I really did enjoy writing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home