Friday, October 28, 2005

Rage!!!

Today went so well for me until I decided to leave the house. I swear I must have gotten stuck behind every old, backwards ass person in this state. Everyone wanted to drive slow, and I had some places to be, so I was in a hurry. This , unfortunately, has put me in a state of road rage I cannot shake right now. I swear I just wanna hit something as hard as I can, and those slow ass bastards on the roads have actually put me in a bad mood today.

Normally, I can shake this type of thing, but for some reason, I find myself not wanting to just yet, and I'm not sure why. I shouldn't be mad at those senior citizens who are only obeying the law, not letting me speed, but dammit, my foot is made of metal today, and I gotta go go go.

Perhaps instead of being in such a hurry next time, maybe I should leave a bit earlier and not have to worry about being somewhere late or on time.

Who am I kidding...I know me, and I'll have rage again because of the same things. I'm just dumb like that ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have gotten stuck behind every old, backwards ass person in this state

Wow...that must have been one crowded road. *cheeky grin*

10:29 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

LMAO!!! It was very crowded...and I got the back end of the deal....lol!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.......I am thinking this rage could be about more than those old backward asses....lol ~wink wink~

1:07 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

lol...whatever would you mean...wink wnk ;)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home