Thursday, October 20, 2005

Poor Guy

While I was at work tonight, I heard a strange noise upon the roof. I went to the window to investigate, and much to my assumption, it was raining. No big deal.

Rain happens all the time, but what I'm about to tell you doesn't.

I was walking back to my desk after confirming the rain, and as I passed a fellow tech, he asked quite innocently, "Is it raining?"

I told him that it was, and it was directly after that he dropped a bombshell of a question on me. It was a one word question that simply went like this...

"water?"

I couldn't help myself and burst out in laughter, as this was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

This was truly one of those "Here's Your Sign" moments...lol.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you have to tell me later who that was!!!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home