Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Too Much Time

I don't know why people say I have too much time on my hands. I work 40 hours a week just like anyone else does, and I like to enjoy my free time. Unlike most people, I'm a geek, so being on the computer, writing about my experiences helps me to relate to them, and also provides insight into who I am. I hope it entertains as well. People who have seen this have told me they think I have too much time on my hands, which led me to start thinking about what I would really do if I had too much time on my hands.

I would probably write some kind of cheesy blog about my thoughts and my experiences, where people could get to know me a bit better and hopefully be entertained as well.....lol ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cheesy blog!?! *gasp* Surely you wouldn't go that low. ;-)

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a goof! and if i had any time on my hands i think i'd faint from brain overload!!!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home