Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Rules of Life and Love

It is known that both life and love are not fair. You hear it everyday. Life isn't fair....love isn't fair.

Now, with this information in mind, why should I play the "game" of life by rules that are already against me. The answer in my case is....I don't.

I refuse to follow the traditional rules that everyone says I have to follow. Why should I?

If there's something I want, I work to get it, or to get it done. If it deals with matters of the heart, I follow my heart. This has gotten me into trouble before, but that's ok, as I don't regret anything I have done.

I've been told that playing by my rules isn't right, but who says it isn't right. I feel in my mind it's right, so therefore it is.

This means, especially in matters of the heart, that if I feel that connection with you, it doesn't matter if you're married, have a boyfriend, or even gay....I make my own rules, and I continue to play the game in a way that I have a better chance of winning.

With that said, what are the rules? Who made them up? Why should I follow them?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Jim jim jim

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home