Monday, October 10, 2005

Girls vs Women

Is there really any difference?

Neither one really knows what they want. I have an account on mojo, and usually, I sit and wait for people to contact me, and hope for some intelligent conversation...you know, more than the typical "so what else are you into" type of thing. I have actually sent a message to two different girls on there, because the profiles they put up left me with questions about them, and in those profiles both had written to send questions if you had any.....so I did.

What I did not know, but get now, is that these particular women only want questions from good looking, tall, handsome guys. Not guys like me, who, in my mind, are of average looks, height, etc...

Neither one responded to my questions at all.....ever. Not a thanks but I don't wanna discuss it, not interested, or a fuck off....nothing.

Guess I didn't live up to their idea on who was suitable to answer a question for. Now this really don't bother me all that much. It's not like I was hitting on them, which I so blatantly described in the message to each one. Each one, in my mind, was mediocre anyway.

What really bothered me is that these two women, whose shit apparently doesn't stink, post openly in a place and welcome questions, and have a criteria set up on which ones, or who they answer for. I just wanted some conversation. I found some elsewhere. Those two never knew what they were missing.

Now that, to me, is funny :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home