Thursday, October 20, 2005

Powerball!!!

Well, yesterday, I played the powerball and lost yet again. However, when I play powerball, I have big dreams on what to do with the money.

One thing I would do is to give some of it to charitable causes, like muscular sclerosis research and altzheimers research. I would also make sure my ex girlfriend and her 2 children were set for life....call it love.

I would make sure my mom, stepfather, and both of my sisters had new houses built the way they would want them, and also some lakefront property for their boats. My parents and my sisters would live very comfortable lives if I had won.

I would build myself a palatial estate for me. I would have to have a large house, with a custom built gym, an arcade room, a 2 lane bowling alley, and a full sized theater complete with track lighting on the floor. I would also have to have plenty of garage space for my new cars. I would have to buy a Ferrarri, and of course my dream car, a Dodge Viper.

I would help my only other friend out any way I can, because he has been there for me whenever I really needed someone.

There are also others I would help out as well, although not as much as I would the people listed above.

Ah, to dream a little dream, about a lot of money, that's the life for me.

Now on to next week's Powerball drawing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dream was to finish building the no kill shelter here for pets. I had three planned. One here. One in the center part of the state and one in the northern tier of counties. Ah well..someday. :)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dream was to finish building the no kill shelter here for pets. I had three planned. One here. One in the center part of the state and one in the northern tier of counties. Ah well..someday. :)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home