Sunday, October 30, 2005

Machismo

Sometimes I just don't get guys at all. I am one, but I guess you could say I don't fit in the mold like others.

The thing that gets me thinking about this is that I was at a bar tonight, and after the bar closed, I was talking with some people in the parking lot. The only cars left in the parking oot were mine, the people I was talking to, the bar staff, and these redneck guys.

The guys started their car, and started revving the engine as loud as they could. Why? I have no idea, as there wasn't anyone paying attention to them, so they had nobody to impress. The only reason I noticed them is because the revving of their engine was so loud that I couldn't hear the conversation I was having with the other people.

Which is why I don't get guys who do things like that. If there was anyone to impress there, I would probably not have noticed, but they didn't really have any kind of audience.

Bottom line to me is that guys who use too much machismo are just really dumb, and make themselves look like complete assholes.

Ok, that's all for now....I gotta go outside and rev my engine for the neighbors for awhile....lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home