Monday, November 07, 2005

Another Truck Update

Well, it seems I am still alive, much to the chagrin of those who commented on my last update asking if my will was up to date and whatnot....lol.

Here's why. I went out Saturday and purchased the parts I needed, but I haven't had the courage to try to tackle the job just yet. I think I know how to do it, but I'm not yet at the point where I know I can do it.

That, and I've just been plain lazy over the weekend. Plus, I went out Saturday night, and I gotta say I had a blast. If only I could do that every weekend, it would be awesome. I'd like to thank my companions for the wonderful evening....you know who you are ;)

Well, that being said, I think maybe tomorrow will be the day of the big repair job. Maybe my next post should be my obituary?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the truck! I know you'll do fine!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be fine. Mine on the other hand is not. Did you put a curese on me? lol

12:23 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks for the positive comments ladies. i really appreciate them. I do have to say that no...I didn't put a curse on you.I told you it was driving different when I drove it.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey I was so smashed you could have told me I was riding on a magic mushroom and wouldn't have noticed.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home