Saturday, November 05, 2005

Truck Update!

So I went today and had a diagnostics test run on my truck. They told me good news and bad news about it. The bad news was that I needed a new set of spark plug wires. the good news was that he didn't find anything else wrong with it.

I figure I'm going to look at my automotive book and see if I can perhaps fix it myself tomorrow. It can't be worse than the experience I had with the brakes when my sisters boyfriend and myself fixed them.

I'll let you all know if I have signed my death warrant by working on my own transportation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know where to send the flowers of condolances. For you and the truck. *grin*

10:06 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

lol...you are a funny lady...you know that?....hehe.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that. Mine is going to the automobile dealership. Hey wait a minute, you drove my truck this weekend..... are you cursed to break down every explorer you touch?...lol....just kidding about the curse. Later and I hope the will is up to date.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home