Thursday, November 10, 2005

Spark Plugs!

I have officially started to merge my job with my auto habit. I took my spark plugs to work today and was messing around with them.

Now, for those that don't know, a spark plug has an end that needs to be adjusted in order to create the spark the right way. This is called the gap. I wanted to check the difficulty level of adjusting my spark plug gap, so I brought the plugs to work, and also the gap measuring tool.

Turns out, it isn't hard at all. I now have my spark plugs gapped for maximum performance, and I'm studying the plug wires so I can tackle the job either Friday or Saturday.

Wish me luck, and hope I don't seal my fate to one of doom.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.....very informative lol. Good Luck but I know you'll get the job done :-)

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information. It was very helpful.

12:45 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks for the comments :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home