Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Color Me Paranoid

Here I am, sitting at work...taking calls from the internet challenged. Then it happens. Something flies directly in front of my eyes, so close that it looks HUGE but I can't make out what it is.

I was on a call at the time, and I almost screamed, but I did back up as much as I could while jumping out of my skin, while falling completely out of my chair at the time.

The lady I was talking to asked what in the world was going on, so I told her I fell out of my chair, and she started laughing. I got a few looks from those around me, but nothing too bad except this extremely red face, and a big sense of humiliation.

This made me think. Am I really that paranoid, or was the bug of death really out to kill me?

I would like to think that there is a conspiracy amongst the bugs to try to kill me, but I think I'm just being paranoid...lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your a jumpy lil' thing....lol. And as I think I have made falling out of my chair @ work an art form.....I can't say anything about that. :-)

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most def paranoia. Although I mastered the art of falling off and out of things years ago. I actually fell out of my desk in high school. Now that was embarassing. It passes. Just an FYI, the bugs are not out to kill you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Well, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one who falls out of chairs for no good reason at all ;)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home