Friday, November 11, 2005

Looking for...

I am looking for a couple of things, and I'm not sure if this is the place to really post this, but I don't think it could hurt.

First, I am looking for people who need to have their PC's fixed or upgraded. My policy on the business with that is that if I can't fix it, I won't charge you. I do upgrades as well. I think I am relatively cheaper than places like Best Buy and all, so if you are needing something done to your PC, please feel free to drop me a line and let me know.

Second, I am looking for a roommate. I am slowly getting to the point that I can't afford to live where I am on my own anymore, and need someone to split the bills with. Once again, feel free to drop me a line if interested.

Other than that, I really don't think I need much else, except for the woman I love to come and let me hold her in my arms again, like I did so long ago.

you can reach me at twister138@gmail.notcom. Remove the not from the address in order to get the real address.

Have a wonderful day :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I don't need my pc fixed and not in the market for a roommate but if I hear of anyone I'll pass the word on to them!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you in mind if I need my pc fixed. Also possibly looking for a room mate myself. I have not made up my mind. I am not sure about the man woman roomate thing though. Good luck. If any of my guy friends needs one I will let them know about you.

4:14 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I appreciate that. I understand any apprehension between the man/woman roommate thing. It would be kind of scary. I plan on doing a thorough check on the person, be it man or woman, that I may end up with as a roommate, as I would expect them to check me out in a reversed situation :)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home