Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Is My Blog Outdated?

I have noticed over the last several weeks that my blog isn't getting as many hits as it used to. Have I become boring?
Do I need to do something to lighten the mood?
Perhaps a picture of me nude in clown makeup would be appealing.....or perhaps not....lol. Trust me, it's something I don't think anyone wants to see.

In all seriousness, I appreciate those who do read this blog daily, because I know that either you are very bored, or you really do care about what kinds of crazy things are going on in my head.

With that said, and also a lack of something else to say at this particular point in time, I thank you all once again, and I hope you're all doing well :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here and I assure you you are not boring. A little crazy, but hey who isn't theese days. As far as the naked clown get up, have seen you naked and don't think the white make up would do anything for you. At least you would have somewhere to put the big red nose..lol. Happy Thanksgiving.

2:05 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

LOL....yeah, I can see me with the big red nose. Question though. Who are you and how have you seen me naked?

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..I am offended you don't remember me, hahahaha. Not really offended more like amused. Trust me, I have. Love ya

3:00 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I never knew anyone by your name that would have seen me naked....at least not that I know of. SO are you going to unravel the thread of this mystery, or leave me guessing as to your secret identity?

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My secret identity? What am I a super hero? Read my blog. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If you are still having trouble let me know, I will unravel the mystery.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a serious goofball! :P

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting as are you.....and the entries that are off the beaten path are my favs....you know that i think that you are a lil' crazy but that appeals to me :-)

7:39 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I thank everyone for your comments. I know I'm weird and crazy, but I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't have it any other way :)

So me being crazy appeals to you? I hope in a very good way ;)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home