Monday, November 21, 2005

I Have A Problem

For reasons unknown to me, I often get myself into a mindset that nobody cares about me, and that nobody loves me.

I know this isn't true, but sometimes I just can't shake that feeling. Tonight has been one of those nights.

I've been extremely busy today; busier than I normally am on a Sunday, or for that matter, ANY day.

Here it is almost 3 in the morning, and I have only been home about 45 minutes or so. I had been at my moms for a greater part of the night helping her move more stuff out of my home and into hers. This has proven to be an effective task that has worn me out.

But I still can't shake that feeling.

What's a guy to do when he feels that way, and it just seems like if tomorrow decided not to ever come for him that nobody would notice...that nobody would care.

This is how I feel right now....pathetic, useless, and unloved. I guess I have some major issues to deal with, but I'm not sure how.

One good point in my day was that my friend Scotty and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was pretty good, but fairly long as well. After we left the theater, we went back to his apartment, where I proceeded to work on his PC, but had to bring it home so I can have more time with fixing it.

Well, I guess I'll stop with this entry now, before I decide I'm any more worthless than I feel right now.

I'm gonna go grocery shopping and maybe singing some of those great country songs that make me think of the love of my life will help out. I hope so, because I'm missing her so badly, and especially tonight, when I could hold her, and be in her arms, and all of my worries and cares would just disappear.

If you read this, love of my life, and you know who you are, I miss you and I love you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know that there are a lot of people who care about you......but I understand the mood and not being able to shake it.....I get in those moods from time to time and it can be very difficult to drag myself up and out of my funk. What I do is think of a time in my life when I was really happy, when felt loved and truely content.....by focusing on that I usually start to feel better.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home