Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weakness

I have found that this new regimen that I'm trying to instill into my lifestyle is harder than I thought. I want to try to exercise more, but I find myself too tired to do any of it. I have been successful in cutting back on my sodas. I have actually not had to buy any more sodas in quite awhile, but I am now going through milk like crazy. I suppose its better for me, but I don't know about the weight loss qualities.

My weakness right now is the whole working out thing. I feel I'm just too lazy to do it, and still lack any kind of motivation to do it. I need something to give me that spark I need in order to get into the groove of it.

Perhaps after thinking about it awhile, I'll find out what it is, and I'll finally get to start doing what I know I should be doing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have weaknesses. I do understand about being too tired to want to get up and work out but some things are worth the effort. In the long run you will feel better. Thanks for the comments on my spot.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate exercise. I try to avoid it too. If you need some support yell. Hey did you try the jumping naked in front of the mirror?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading the comments...um...

ok..


You have a new sport? ;)

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say that it only takes 21 days to make something a habit......I am going to force myself to exercise everyday for 21 days and see if it's true....maybe you sould too.

11:59 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

LOL...no, not a new sport...just trying to get motivated to get back in shape :)

12:03 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I think I may try doing that, and see how it goes. I'm going to try to start today and see how long I can keep it going.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home