Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ah, Thanksgiving...a time for thanks...for someone giving you something....I think....lol.

We all have heard that Thanksgiving is the time of year where we should give thanks for what we have, but most know it as "that time of year".

You all know what I'm talking about...."Black Friday".

The Friday after Thanksgiving where the entire world seems to lose it's mind over extremely low priced items, so much so that geriatric women will start fighting in stores like two muscle bound rednecks in a bar.

I have heard and seen things on Black Friday that would make your hair curl...people getting into fights, getting mauled, maimed, and yes, sometimes even killed.

With that said, any of you who participate in this ritual, please be careful, and be safe.

Also, if you can swing it, being me some turkey....lol...I don't think anyone in my family is doing the Thanksgiving thing this year, so no turkey for me.

I'm kidding of course about the turkey...unless you have extra and don't want it....but seriously...I want some....lmao!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be participating in Black Friday this year.....no funds :-(

But I am sure you will end up with some Turkey...lol

1:17 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Don't feel bad...I won't be participating in Christmas this year...same reason...but I have forewarned everyone that it just isn't gonna happen this year, and they'll have to accept my company as a gift, or perhaps the gift is when I finally leave...lol.

I do hope to get some turkey, because it just can't be Thanksgiving without turkey....lol...seriously though :)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home