Sunday, November 27, 2005

Do You Ever Feel....

This weekend was kind of hit and miss with me. I can't say it was really a bad weekend, but I can't say it was all good either. I believe this has mainly to do with me, and my own insecurities. Insecurities that have made me feel like I've done things that are dumb, things that would make me look like more of a jackass than I already am.

To those who matter most, I apologize for the way my insecurities have been making me act all weekend. You know I usually don't act the way I did, and you know, especially that certain one, that your opinion matters most to me about these things.

I'd like to think that one of the greatest things I could do now is to not only realize, but also admit my faults, and I do so here now.

Today has been a very down day for me because of my insecurities, but I am trying to rise above it.

Once again, I am sorry if I caused undue stress or pain to you who matter most.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all have insecurities and sometimes they make us act out of character. we've all been there so i don't think you should apologize for reacting to your feelings.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just remember what we talked about today at work, my friend, i want to help. just make sure you talk it out or write it out. luv ya kiddo!!!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? It was again great to see you.

9:25 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl, thank you for understanding. You know that out of anyone, your opinion matters most to me. Dramaqueen, thanks for the support....I will remember, and perhaps try to write things down and see what I come up with. Becklyn, you didn't miss too much...at least, nothing I'd like to elaborate on currently. Let's just say I made a mistake and leave it at that. It was good to see you again too.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home