Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm Still Standing

The last few days have been kind of weird for me. First and foremost, I have been looking way into what people are saying to me, and I realize I need to lighten up a bit. Second, I've been suffering from a cold and a migraine since Friday, and I still have the cold, but the migraine finally went away today. I'm happy for that...I hate almost week long migraines.

Also, my work called this morning and told me I was only getting paid for 8 hours. I was on the phone a lot going back and forth trying to find out where the mistake was made....I'm gonna get my money....lol.

Then, my mother let me know I have until the beginning of January to get a roommate or get out of the trailer. Looks like living in the truck is gonna be the option I'll be going with. She has offered to let me move back in the house with her until I get back on my feet, but I'm going to decline that, only because I think that maybe living in the truck will be the thing that actually makes me find my way, and lets me get out of debt enough to actually try to get back on my feet.

I can't say I'm not scared, because I am, but I'm starting to think more and more every day that it will help me in some way, although I'm not sure how. Besides, I don't want to have to depend on her anymore...I've done that enough.

I think what I'll probably do is to try and pay my truck off as soon as possible if this happens, which I could probably swing 3 payments a month. That should take roughly around 5 months to get taken care of. Then I can look into renting another trailer, or whatever I need to get living arrangements again. First thing I'll do though is get a cell phone and make sure I have a contact number for those who mean the most to me. That is imperative...I cannot, and will not give up my communications with the ones I love most.

I have a strong feeling that through all of this, I will prevail. At least I hope I will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you should really look for a roommate....I mean that would take the pressure off of you without putting you in a bad and potentially dangerous situation.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home