Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Chase!

Now this is truly a funny story. I have been having trouble with some of my bills, and I have been afraid that the finance company is going to come repo my truck if I'm late with a payment...which I was.

Sunday night I had left around 3:30 in the morning to do some late night grocery shopping, and I got back around 4 in the morning and I see a truck coming from my street, and he pulls onto the next street. Something about this makes my spider senses tingle, so I back out of my driveway, and go to the end of my street, and I see him going onto the third street.

It may have been that he was driving slow, or that he looked suspicious, so I started to follow him. I pulled onto the second street as he was driving down the third, and turned around at the end. I went back the way I came only to see him turning to leave the trailer park.

He sees me, then slows down, and stops for about 20 seconds, then he tries to speed away. Naturally I find this behavior suspicious, so I start following him again, out of the trailer park. He is speeding down the Greenbelt with me hot on his heels, and he just keeps going.

We get further down to Cane Run and he pulls into the Thorntons station there, and I follow. He gets out of his truck and walks up to me, asking what the hell I was doing following him.

I got out of my truck and explained he looked suspicious roaming around the trailer park like he was, and I decided to see what he was up to. At this point, he started to laugh, and I asked him what was so damn funny.

It was then that he told me he was the paper delivery person.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to watch out for those dangerous delivery people....lmao

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever man, Don't delete my comment.


B.D.C.
"Keith headening told me that joke"

11:36 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Yeah...those dangerous delivery guys....always sneaking around the neighborhood....lol

B.D.C.....I had to delete your comment....it was a falsification of who I am, and it didn't get me drunk. It didn't make me want Subway either.

"You Seen My Movies?!?"

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. Only you. Be careful next time he might pull a pizza on you. You never know with those sneaky delivery guys.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home