Monday, January 02, 2006

What I Did For New Years

New Years was fairly uneventful for me. I mostly sat around the house most of the day, and went to the bar I go to around 10:30 or 11:00. Then I sang karaoke and was just having a fairly good time. Around 2am, the love of my life showed up and we had some songs and some dances together, and we both gave our Jenny a neck massage.

There was a lot of drama there that night, but none because of us.

After the bar closed down, I was walking them out to their car, and I saw a guy across the parking lot with his pants around his ankles.

He saw us walking and started to pull up his pants and approach us. From the distance I heard him ask her and I if we were both chicks. I said no, and he seemed surprised to hear that. He got closer and then told me that I was a purty man....lol.

I was apprehensive, because the last thing I wanted on the first day of a new year is to be cornholed by a drunken redneck.

Then I said my goodbyes to my two favorite ladies, and I went back into the bar to help clean it up a little.

After we got that done, I went home and had sweet dreams of my love.

And that's what I did on New Years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah....it wasn't the best New Years Eve but it wasn't the worst.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home