Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Spirit on Backorder

This just isn't my year for Christmas spirit. I'm just not feeling it like I normally do. I get a little bit here and there from watching a movie, hearing a song, and so forth, but nothing long lasting.

Could be because even during this time of supposed festivities, problems are mounting up for me more than ever. I try not to show it, but they are starting to eat away at my exterior, and I don't know how to solve them.

However, I'm hoping that perhaps next year I will have an overabundance of Christmas spirit, and that I can celebrate properly.

Maybe I can find a scalper and buy some Christmas spirit just in time for the holiday?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean they sell it? If you find the person scalping Christmas spirit send them my way. I haven't had much myself. I understand about problems, mine keep popping up as well. Although I created most of mine by being stupid. We do love you. Have a Merry Christmas.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a funny feeling that you will get your Christmas Spirit! I know you have some problems that seem to be overwhealming....but you will come out on top....have a little faith in yourself.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home