Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The New Disease

I am afflicted with a new disease. I don't need to see a doctor to confirm this, nor are any of my symptoms bad....I am just afflicted with it.

I have an insatiable desire to sing karaoke almost every night. It is an all consuming illness. As I acquire more karaoke CD's my list grows, and the disease kicks in even more.

As of tonight, I have to say that I really haven't had much to blog about...I've been busy at work, and then after work most nights, I get my karaoke fix, then go home and sleep.

I do have to say that singing isn't the same without my redneckgirl there for me to sing to, but it is still fun. Hopefully I'll be able to sing to her again soon....very soon.

The only way to cure the disease is to sing more, and sing more I will.

See you guys there....lol :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know all about that....the singing bug bites me every once and awhile and I just gotta SING....lol I am not very good at it but I do it anyway...lol

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I have never had that particular bug bite me. Thank goodness. I would hate to hurt anyones sensitive ears anymore than I already do. Glad you are getting out and having a good time. Miss you bunches.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home