Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Attack!!!

As many of you may know, I had been going out late nights to help a friend with her computer issues, and show her how to do things with the PC so she could make some of her Christmas presents for her friends.

This particular story starts on the first night I went there. It was very early in the morning, and I go there. Her cat greets me and starts doing things cats do to get attention. I like cats and dogs, so I do what any animal lover would normally do; I start petting it. As I'm petting the cat, he bites me...not hard or anything, but enough to let me know he wants to play. As I'm sitting there waiting for her PC to let me do something, I start playing with the cat, and I finally stop once the little bugger draws blood from my arm.

After that, I go home, but we're still not finished and I let her know I'll be back the next night, then I leave.

The next night arrives and I go there. I walk in the door and am taking off my jacket when I see a big gray streak fly across the floor and onto the couch. Then I feel a pain in my nipple and I look and realize that her playful cat has bitten me right on my nipple.

Naturally, I jump because I'm taken by surprise, and I may have even yelped a little. It appears that her cat saw me from the window, and remembered that I was playing with him the night before, and wanted to get a head start on the game, so he bit me.

My friend almost fell on the floor she was laughing so hard, and in the end, so was I. It truly was a funny moment, and I thought I would share it with you all.

Here's hoping that some of you got a laugh out of it like I did :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My. That is very funny. You must have tasty nipples..lol.

4:41 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I'd like to think my nipples are a tasty treat :)

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I would love to had a camera. It was too funny. I need a sign on my door that says Beware of the attack cat

9:17 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

yes you do need a sign....I'll cover my nipples next time I come over...maybe even with duct tape!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home