Monday, February 06, 2006

My Reasons

Most people don't understand the love and devotion I have for the Love of My Life. They can't understand why I love her with all my heart and all my soul, even though I can't be with her.

Fact is, sometimes I don't understand it, and I have come to realize there are some things one doesn't need to understand. This is hard for me especially because I am an analytical guy. I analyze everything...sometimes way too much. Ask anyone who knows me....lol.

Even though I don't understand some of the why's of it all, I understand the feeling behind my driving force for her.

The things I do understand are the things I love most about her. The way she smiles, her laugh, the way her hair clings to me every chance it gets, almost like trying to merge with me, so we may become one. I understand the passion of the kisses we shared, and the way her eyes would tell me everything, even if she would say nothing. I understand the love I see in her eyes, every time I would look into them, calling out to me, wanting to be with me as much as I want to be with her.

I understand the chills I get when she brushes her soft skin against mine. I understand her tears, her pain, and I long to take her pain away.

I know that the kind of love we shared is hardly ever found between two people, and I'll wait for an eternity if I have to.

Simply put, I love her, and everything about her.

That's why I do what I do, and feel the way I feel about her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do understand what it is like to love someone with your whole heart no matter what may come. I am living it. I also know that at times when you tend to overanalyze, as you know you do, you go off on a tangent that makes no sense. Such as deciding to choose an object over a life. That just doesn't make sense. Life is the most valueable possesion you have and will ever have. I know you make jokes, but many times when you are ranting about certain subjects it is hard to see where you draw the line from how you really feel to joking. I am glad there is someone that makes you feel special. Everyone needs that.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* you make me smile :-)

9:32 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl, you know that's why I'm here :)

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home