Monday, February 06, 2006

MIGRAINES!!!

Ah, what a weekend I had. I must say that this weekend was very different from any other one I have had this year so far. This is because I got my first debilitating migraine of 2006...yay!

That's right folks, instead of partying it up and having fun this weekend, I was lying in my room, in different places, with a head that felt it was about to explode.

I don't say this because I want sympathy....no. I say this because after the fact, I'm always happy that my head "didn't" explode.

I'm a migraine guy, meaning I get them a lot....I don't know why.

My night came to a head last night as my angel delivered a soda to me, and I got a hit of the caffeine, and started to feel much better. I hate that I'm so addicted to it that I get migraines because I don't have one.

After drinking some of that, I went to sleep, and woke up hungry. I called another friend, and asked her if she could bring me some food, which she happily did...well, maybe not happily....lol.

I want to thank my angel, and my friend for helping me get through a really tough weekend. I really appreciate what you both did for me to help me feel better.

I hope it's a long time before I have another weekend like that again :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem dude! Although I think I am angel as well....lol. Glad you feel better.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you feel better! I hate Migranes.

9:38 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

h2s...I think sometimes you are an angel....lol...but sometimes I think you are a devil too....depends on what you're wearing that day. No matter what costume though, I still like ya :)

redneckgirl, I do too. I'm glad I feel better as well.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home