Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentine's Day is Near

As the title said, it's near and I think everyone can tell from the mood of this blog. I am a very romantic person, and I love to make the one I'm with feel good from head to toe. I guess you could say I take my time, and I think I do a good job all around....but I'm not blogging to brag.

I blog about this because I love the idea that love and romance creates. Not only that, but I feel it can be real, and all it would take is a woman who wants to be romanced, and a guy willing to take the time to give everything he has to her...to pour his heart into the one he desires, and let her know she is special to him.

Most guys I've met do not have this ability. The rest that actually have that capability would never dare show it, except on what they would consider rare occasions.

This shows me that as a whole, the institute that is romance is slowly dying. Where have all the gentlemen gone? Where are the guys that sacrifice everything to be with that one woman?

Grim as it is, I "know" I am one, and I am willing to lead a life alone, with just the love of the one woman I have locked away in my heart, even if I can't be with her. She means that much to me. Some people would call that a sacrifice, but I don't see it that way. I see it as the ultimate expression of everlasting love. She'll forever know that I have longed for no one but her, and that she had never left my heart or my thoughts.

Maybe I am a bit crazy, but it means something to me. That is all that matters. The love is everything.

And Valentine's Day is near. I should be in a state of depression, but the love her and I shared won't let that happen. I know...I'm insane.

But I was there too. I was with her, and she completely changed my life, and the way I saw love. Completely. Nobody saw the most tender moments we had, the passion we have with one another, the looks, the tastes, the smells, the feeling, the love.

So, call me crazy. I'll smile at ya, wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, and hope you can be as lucky as me to have found the person who compliments you most in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home