Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tag...You're It!!!

I've been tagged, enjoy.

Here's the rules:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

My songs of the moment are:

1. Must Be Doing Something Right - Billy Currington
2. Best I Ever Had - Gary Allan
3. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
4. Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols
5. Amazed - Lonestar
6. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
7. Miss Me Baby - Chris Cagle


Tag...You're It!

Just My Thoughts
hard2stop
Beckylyn

I know I'm supposed to put 7, but I don't really have any more I can tag, so 3 it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home