Thursday, February 23, 2006

6 More Days!!!!!!

Finally, the movie I have been waiting for, Death Tunnel, is going to be released for my viewing pleasure!

For those of you not in the know yet, Death Tunnel is a movie that was filmed locally in an abandoned sanitorium. Many say the place is haunted, and having been there several times myself, I can say one does pick up a strange vibe from being there. It makes your hair stand on end.

Some say I have a morbid fascination with the place, but I'm like that with all places scary and whatnot.

If you'd like to know more about it, go to http://www.waverlyhillstbsanatorium.com/ and read the rich history of this place, then see the movie.

Myself, I just cannot wait :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U know Im not into scary movies but that one I want to go see. When is it coming out Buddy? OH Happy Belated B-day.

9:36 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks Becky. The movie comes out to DVD on Tuesday...which is Tomorrow!!!!!

Hells Yeah!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out your local Blockbuster, ours has it but they were all gone...DARN. i have been waiting over a year for this film, cant wait to see it.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home