Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sigh....My Declining Blog

Ah yes. I knew one day it would be inevitable, but I think many actually have stopped reading my blog....lol.

Not that I mind so much because it's really for me to rant about and to express my love for the Love of My Life. Also to put up funny stories too.

I'll still continue though, because I like to and I want to.

Although, it may be "lovey dovey" in here for awhile. That's because I really don't have any funny stories to share right now, and I don't have any rants at this particular moment.

Oh Well :)

Well, if you still are one of the few readers I have left....thanks for sticking around :)

If not, well, you won't see this any way, but thanks for stopping by and seeing what I had to say. maybe you'll hear about it when my blog becomes better again, and I have more misadventures....lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I just came across your blog not long ago, I do come back to read updates when possible. Don't take this the wrong way, but I do believe you are the first guy I have ever come across that puts his feelings out there so elequently. It's a nice change of pace. Thanks!

9:34 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks very much. I don't take that the wrong way. I like that someone thinks I am eloquent :)

Thanks also for reading. I know a little bit (or a lot in my case) of romantic talk can get boring to those it's not intended for. I can't help myself though. Hopefully you'll continue reading and I always welcome comments.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I love your blog......I think it's wonderful and witty.....just like you!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home