Thursday, February 23, 2006

Trying Something Different

As you all know, I read, at least partially, many of your blogs. It is in this regard that I am going to try something a bit different with my own blog. If you would like to comment on my blog, please let me know if I can link your blog to my pages I visit section so that I might be able to keep up with your blogging experience a bit better.

Also, please let me know if you do not want me to put your blog in my links.

I hope that this will let me be able to keep up with everyone else's blog in a better way than I do now....lol, and trust me, you don't wanna know how I do it now ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you may

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes....yes.....yes

10:05 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks very much y'all :)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home