Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting the Eye

I just don't know what it was about me on Friday, but I must have been on fire.

Let me say that I'm not really ugly, but I'm not really good looking either. I definitely am not used to the behaviors I saw on Friday. Let me explain.

I got up and got ready to do the work thing extremely early in the day. My roommate and I were hungry, so she offered to buy some Indi's Chicken if I would go get it. I heartily agreed.

So I go to get the chicken, and when I get there, the girl behind the counter starts flirting with me....hard. She wasn't trying to hide the fact that she was digging me a little. I didn't think too much about it until I got to the pay window. I turned around, and there was a girl cleaning the restaurant, and she looked at me, then turned away while blushing and smiling. I turned back around and was waiting for my food, then turned around and saw her looking at me again, to which I received the same response....a blush and look away smile.

Keep in mind that I don't get this every day, so I was kinda shocked to see this happening to me.

However, I didn't lose my head. A lot of guys would start being a little more cocky, but I just went on normally, and I blame the extra attention on some sort of freak happening in nature....you know...it only happens once in a great while, and maybe not ever again....lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...you probably "get the eye" more often than you realize. I think you are being modest.

10:14 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I don't know...I really don't think I am anything special to look at....although I joke about it...lol.

I am happy that you like what you see though :)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home