Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yet Another One for You

Ah yes. Another Lovey Dovey blog from me tonight. I just can't help it. It's the way I'm feeling about the Love of My Life. We can all enjoy this feeling she gives me together.

This is, I believe, from the bible, but it so rightly describes the way I feel about her. This goes out to you Love, in hopes I am on your mind more tonight than ever. I know you're on mine.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just so happenes to be my favorite quote from the bible.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that one too!

10:07 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I like this one a lot. It reminds me of The Love of My Life and how I feel about her :)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag...you are it!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home