Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Indi's Chicken....Oh Yeah!!!

Ok...I know you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but screw KFC...well, except for their biscuits and mashed potatoes.

I have found a new love when it comes to fried chicken, and it goes by the name of Indi's.

They have the absolute best spicy chicken I have ever had, and even their mild chicken puts KFC to shame.

They offer a better variety of pieces, and they aren't anywhere near as expensive as KFC is either.

The best thing they have to offer though is their spicy potato wedges. These things will leave you feeling warm after eating a few.

Anyhow, that's my new food love. I highly suggest you try some :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the Bold Party Chex Mix now this......lol...your food kicks are too funny.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home