Saturday, February 20, 2010

To My Beautiful Redneckgirl

You know, ever since I laid eyes on you, I can undoubtedly say that I wanted you. I wanted you in ways I had never known before but I had to keep my distance. Back then, what I wanted was unobtainable, so I sat and admired from not so afar. My longing to know the real you continued to grow and grow, and we had to become friends after that. When we became friends, I realized that not only are you beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. This made me long for you even more. However, the timing still wasn't right, and by this point, I had not fallen head over heels in love with you, but it was coming, and it was going to hit me hard...much harder than anything I have ever known before it.

After a few years of wanting and not doing, things started going bad for you in your current relationship. I was there, for as much of it as I could be, and I tried everything to make it better. It killed me inside to see you with sad eyes. As a matter of fact, one of the things I love about you the most is your eyes. They radiate mystery, fun, and playfulness, except when they are sad. I've always felt as though I could unravel the mysteries in the universe by looking into your eyes long enough, but I never last long because passion takes over and I lose control.

Then we came to the point where we tried each other on for size, so to speak. However, you were still unsure about what it was that you wanted to do, and there was another small surprise. But after that time we spent together, my fate was sealed. I would always be tied to you, even if I couldn't be with you. I was in love...not for the first time, but I had never fallen this hard for anyone before. I thought I had experienced pain, but I knew nothing of it until the day I couldn't talk to you or hold you in my arms. Then real pain began.

Luckily, it didn't last too long, as I had a feeling that we were destined to be together, and you came back. You were cautious at first, not wanting to hurt me anymore, but soon, you gave over to what you really wanted, and that was me. Imagine my excitement when you decided we should try each other again, and for real this time.

That was one of the many happiest days of my existence. Another is when we went to see Gary Allan perform in Owensboro, and I asked you to officially go out with me, and you said yes!

The next would definitely have to be on May 28th, 2009, when we went to Juno Beach, FL. and I proposed on the beach. Never had I ever seen you so happy in my entire life. To be able to see that in your eyes justified what I wanted. I knew that i wanted to spend the rest of my entire life making you happy. Making you smile, and making you feel more loved than you have ever felt. I only hope I'm living up to that still.

The next best time wasn't really a best time for me, but it did show me your devotion to me. That was in October, when pancreatitis almost killed me. You stuck by my side, even though it looked like there was no chance that I was going to pull through, but you stayed. That was the strength I needed to actually fight harder to pull through. I'm very happy that you are so devoted to me.

You have made my life so much better, and in the process, have made me a better person, and a better man. I love you with my entire being and I think I would rather go without eating, oxygen, or sleeping rather than be without you.

I love you so very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I love you so much! Thank you for expressing your feelings and love towards me this way.....it means a lot to me!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home