Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Addendum

I have to say that there is one wonderful thing in my life that keeps me going and not just completely losing it 100%. That would be Brandy. She has a way of breathing life into me when I'm with her. She is the most passionate person I have ever met, and I could never imagine what life would be like without her. She is my absolute everything.

Even when we argue, it is just so heated and so passionate, that I just get turned on by it. That fact alone annoys her to death. She hates when we argue and I get that old familiar look in my eyes, and get this cheesy grin on my face. That's part of the magic of us, and believe me, we are a very magical couple.

While certain things have changed between us due to being around each other all the time, or circumstances that have changed us, we remain one with the other.

I love that about her.

She is most definitely my heart and possibly even my soul, and she is the most wonderful woman I have ever known.

I love her with all my heart and soul. Period.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

That is so very sweet, and a very special kind of love you've found, MT. Hold on to her! :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I plan on doing just that Rach. For the rest of my life, and with all my heart!

9:56 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Awww.....you're so sweet. I love you with all my heart!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Wooow... this is absolutely beautiful :)

1:02 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks very much!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home