Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Have Been Changed

I feel that certain things happen to certain people for certain reasons. However, I can't fathom why something like this had to happen to me. It doesn't make any sense as I see all of these people getting to enjoy the foods and drinks they want without consequence but if I start doing that again, I would surely die or come very close again.

This is one of the many facets of why I have changed. I wish I could say I have changed for the better, but I cannot. I have become less jovial, more serious, angry and bitter, and depressed as well. I haven't let many people in on the depression because I definitely don't want to have to take more meds.

unfortunately, the anger and bitterness I have no control over, so more people see that than I intend, and people are starting to think I'm mean.

I hate to say it, but I can live with people thinking I'm mean. Some people do no matter what I try and how nice I try to be. So I say screw em.

I don't want to be this way, but I have no idea of how to reclaim the person I was before this all happened. I feel empty inside and don't know how to refill the hole again. I also feel like I'm losing the one person in the world I can't do without. The rift between her and myself is becoming clearer to me all the time, and I seem powerless to stop it from happening. I'm even to the point that sometimes I think she may be better off without me, because I'm nothing but a burden to her and I am holding her back from living the kind of life she wants.

I am starting to hate the person I have become, and I fear it may get much worse as time goes on unless I find a way to stop it.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

James, you're not losing me, your not holding me back and you are not a burden. I love you with all of my heart and soul! I'm just sorry that all of this happened to you and that you are depressed. I'm so sorry that I can't make it all better......I wish I could. I think you are being way to hard on yourself....you are doing good and will continue to improve and learn how to deal with all of the changes. you are such an amazing man and i'm so in love with you.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home