Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Can't I Stop?

So here I am, diagnosed with all kinds of bad things that have the ability to kill me if I don't change my bad eating habits, yet, I still eat the same. Granted, I drink mostly water now and no sodas that are not diet and with no caffeine, but I still have the extreme weakness with my Chips and candy....especially the sweet stuff!

I know that my condition, as it is, can be irritated and I could be killed by the things I can't stop doing. So why do I continue? Do I have a death wish? Am I so weak that the simple though of candy and chips will drive me into a frenzy and I start to eat them like crazy? I really don't know, but the one thing I do know is that I need to stop. I need to find a way to give it all up once and for all. I need to just accept that I can't be like everyone else and eat like there is no tomorrow, because for me, it could be true. But How? How does one begin? I wish I knew how I could beat the one adversary that continues to plague me...myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Focus on the bad things on food... I don't know, when your stomachs hurts because you ate too much, or the feeling you have (physical or psychological one) after a big bowl of chips.
Maybe it could help.

11:17 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I wish I could will myself to think about that, but I can only focus on how good it's going to be to eat them...lol...I'm a timebomb waiting to explode ;)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home