Thursday, February 25, 2010

An Open Letter To Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

While I do appreciate a good coating of snow on my town on occasion, I would like to lodge a formal complaint that this year you have gone well and beyond your usual snow accumulation, and I am officially presenting you with this cease and desist order.

Your continuous snowfall on this town has begun to impede daily operations more than usual.

Please quit sending snow here, as people in this town are mentally and physically incapable of driving in it, and the school system doesn't know when to stay open and when to shut down, and they usually get those mixed up and end up staying open when they should be closing, and closing when they should be open.

So, in closing, Mother Nature, I only have but two words for you concerning this recent onslaught of snow and the icy demeanor you've been sending our way...STOP IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home