Friday, June 16, 2006

Making Headway

As previously blogged about, I have issues with my paranoia being extreme. I have been looking into it with some research, looking for some sort of alternative to drugs, because I don't want to take drugs to be better. I think with the right amount of time, and the right therapy, I can defeat this and still be drug free in the process.

I'd like to think I'm stronger than that.

Today, my paranoia has been more under control than it has been in weeks, and I feel much more like myself than I have in months.

I think that finally admitting that I had a problem was definitely a giant first step to beating the disease. I no longer say that I'm not being paranoid, because more than likely, I am.

I may try, depending on how successful this is, to apply this thought process to other aspects of my life that also need work, and see how they turn out. Who would have guessed that admitting you have something wrong could be so uplifting....lol.

Wish me luckin the coming months to be able to have the strength to maintain a positive attitude about it all. For those of you who know me personally and have to suffer with me, I'll apologize in advance. I know I'm not easy to deal with, but I a trying to get better :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very proud of the progress you've made. :-)

7:17 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thank you. I have you to thank for a lot of that.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home